SSAWW 2018 Triennial Conference
All presenters and attendees must register to attend the conference.
Conference presenters (including panelists, chairs, roundtable participants, CV reviewers, mock interview participants, etc.) MUST be current SSAWW members by September 28, 2018. You can check your membership status by contacting VP of Membership and Finance Magda Garcia at email@example.com. To become a new member or renew your membership please visit our Membership page. Access the latest draft of the SSAWW Conference Program Draft.
Conference registration fees
- Regular Member Conference Registration: $200
- Graduate Student Conference Registration: $135
- Regular Member Late Conference Registration (onsite): $225
- Graduate Student Late Conference Registration (onsite): $150
- General Visitor Admission One-Day Conference Pass: $50
- Student Visitor Admission One-Day Conference Pass: $25
Conference registration fees include access to all panels, receptions, and luncheon events including the Keynote Address with Staceyann Chin, SSAWW President’s Address and Luncheon (Thursday), Mentoring Breakfasts (Thursday and Friday), and SSAWW Awards’ Ceremony and Luncheon (Saturday).
*A portion of the Regular Member Conference registration fee will support graduate student travel awards.
*A call for graduate students applying for travel awards will be issued in the future and linked to this page once available.
If you require any assistance or additional requests, please contact the VP of Membership and Finance Magda Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.